He is the most amazing dad.
He loves to laugh and tell stories.
He is one of the strongest men I know....physically and emotionally.
He loves his children deeply.
He sacrifices daily for his family.
He loves sports and bluegrass music.
He is a "fixer."
He has a servant's heart.
He is rich in true friendships.
He is a role model.
He is a protector.
He has a work ethic like I have never seen in another man.
He has my utmost respect.
They say that when a girl is looking for a husband, she looks for someone with the traits of her father.
My heart explodes with gratitude as I realize how this played out in my own life....the list above describes both my father and my husand....and that list is just the tiniest tip of the iceberg!!
Today is a day to celebrate dads.
Today I am thankful for a dad who I love very much.....and I am thankful for a husband who I love very much.
I am blessed beyond measure by both of these men.
Happy Father's Day, Chad. I love you.
Happy Father's Day, Dad. I love you.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment