

"First Day of School" cake....hard to believe.
And that was 4 days ago!!
Goodness. Time flies.
The first week of school is under our belt. Erica started 5th grade and Brock started 8th grade. They both seem to like their teachers, classes and schedules. Brock is playing tennis and Erica will start volleyball on Monday.
As for Micah...he has been busy finding other play-mates now that "bub and sissy" are back in school...

Have a great weekend. Hopefully the new routine we settle into will include more blog time for mama!!!!




4 comments:
school already?? we don't start til after labor day!
hope you're well!!
Love the picture.
LOVE even more the fact that you're blogging again. At least for today. *grin* And a comment on MY blog, too? Sheesh, girl.
Have I mentioned already that I may copy your first-day-of-school-cake idea? (If I may, that is. Copy you.)
Hope you have a wonderful day!
~Stacy
Great to have you back blogging! (not that I can talk, I am always neglecting mine!)
What a cool idea for a first day of school cake, we will have to do that. I am so glad that NC doesn't start so early anymore! (we start last week of Aug., used to start the second week)
That cake looks yummy! Hope everyone is getting settled into the new routine and Micah is adjusting to a quiet house. I bet he is excited when his big brother and sister get home! Have fun in school and with your sports.
Love ya!
Post a Comment