Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A "field trip" and A Mystery Solved

We had a fun little field trip with Gummie today to the VERY-MUCH-REMODELED Indianapolis Central Library!



The place is unbelievable. Very cool! And so much to do....in addition to the actual books, that is. Especially for the kids.
Here is Micah taking a break to think about all he had seen and done....




We had a tough time finding socks for Micah this morning. Which was puzzling for me because the laundry was all caught up. Hmmmmm. I eventually found a pair and "moved on" with my day.
Then just before bed Micah pulled his socks off...and the lightbulb went on in my head.
I got down on the floor, and looked under Micah's crib, up next to the wall....and look what I found!!!!!



Yep! SOCKS GALORE!! 17 socks to be exact (not including the 2 he had just taken off!) He apparently takes them off while he is in bed and then drops them on the floor behind his crib.
I laughed so hard that I think I may have scared the poor boy!
Mystery solved.

3 comments:

4chicksandahunter said...

That is hilarious!! Maybe that's where I should check at our house for missing socks!
I'm glad you had fun at the library, looks very cool, we will have to check it out soon.

Stacy said...

I can't believe there was a mess of that magnitude in your house, UNDETECTED by you until today! ~smile~

Love you, friend.

~Stacy

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!!! That is hilarious!!!! When I am missing socks, I fianlly remember to look at the end of my bed under the covers- I take them off during the night and then forget them! :-)