I have been working on a video (to share at our church) regarding the situation at Hannah's Hope in Guatemala. I thought I should just share it here as well. If you have any interest in knowing more you can email me, or go to www.allgodschildren.org and click the "UNITE" button.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Oh Michelle- That was so beautiful!!!! I am going to post a link to it on my blog- you said it better than I can!
AND there were atleast 2-3 shots of Katie as a little one in there!!!
you did a great job my friend! and it was nice to see katie and to know she's home. and to see leslie and know she's home. well done!
question-- maybe I missed it but did you have the unite link up at the close so ppl would know where to go to take action?
Michelle, can you email me directly? mnippert@columbus.rr.com
mandy
Isaiahs Mami
Hi Michelle. I would love to put this on my facebook page so that all my friends can be aware of the need and be inspired to give. If its OK with you to do that, can you please send me the link?
Sara English. Home from HH Guatemala with Rachel Sept 14/06
I would love to share this with my church!! please email me and let me know what you think.
mnippert@columbus.rr.com
home from HH with Isaiah 3-7-07
Michelle,
What a beautiful job! I was so surprised when I came to your blog and saw our Micah's picture at the opening of your slide show. You have so inspired me to do more to bring attention to the need at HH.
Barbara Christian
Post a Comment