Friday, March 06, 2009

Maybe next time they will play in my living room!!

Happy Birthday to me!
Chad took me out for dinner for my birthday...and we just so happened to take in a Third Day concert while we were out!!!
Our seats were not "great"...but they were MUCH BETTER when the band came up to play right in front of us...and I mean RIGHT there. If I was any closer, I would have been playing the guitar myself! What fun!



They were so gracious as to play 4 songs for my private concert (I managed to convince myself that they did it for MY birthday!) and I was loving every minute of it, of course!

I should offer a brief moment of silence for the fact that this was the first Third Day show I have ever been to without Carrie (I think the band was wondering why she wasn't there beside me!?!?!) because she was busy being a good mama!

But I think I may have a new Third Day fan in the family....Chad REALLY enjoyed his first Third Day show!!
:)

By the way, I am still planning on posting the details of our trip to Ethiopia...even if it is on the anniversary of our trip.

3 comments:

4chicksandahunter said...

I appreciate the time that you took to stop and pause on my behalf. I'm still trying to get rid of the pit in my stomach that I have due to not being there with you. And I say as far as Third Day fans go, the more the merrier, so come on Chad, but unless you stood up the whole concert, belted out every word to every song, jumped up and down and bought a matching t-shirt with your wife, I am in no fear of losing my spot as your wife's concert going, third-day groupie, rock star lovin' forever friend.

Stacy said...

Yeah. I wondered that too. "She went with CHAD?" I mean, that's nice and all, but not your usual fare. :)

So why don't you tally it up for us, Michelle? How many Third Day concerts have you been to?

Love you. Happy birthday tomorrow.

~Stacy

Cutzi said...

What a wonderful and unexpected meeting we had the other day. It was great to meet you. I hope you had fabulous time with Stacy and her dear family.