I should go back and do some birthday updates (Brock #16!!, Erica #13!!! and Derek #2!!), but that will take some work going back through some pictures....
For today, Erica agreed to upload a couple pictures from the last week or two...
There is nothing like beautiful, country sunset after a long, hard summer rain !! We have had some pretty hard thunderstorms this past week. BUT, God has brought with them a couple of awesome rainbows and some fun splashing in the (huge) puddles!!
Unfortunately, Micah broke his arm at Hope Fest!! He was playing in one of the inflatable jumpy houses and apparently landed wrong! :) It's a minor fracture and he'll be out of the cast in just a couple of weeks.Erica is really becoming quite the photographer lately! Check out a couple of her flower pictures...I LOVE the second one (with the sunset in the background!)


"Consider how the lillies grow.
They do not labor or spin.
Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor
was dressed like one of these."
Psalm 12:27






3 comments:
YAY! (Great photos, Erica!)
Cutie Micah with his cast.
I am SO jealous about splashing in those puddles! Whenever it rains enough around here~ the kids and I race out and splash around. (SO much fun!)
So glad to see you guys are doing so well and I cannot believe Derek is 2! Hope Micah's arm is better soon!
Blessings,
Carrie
www.hiswillandgrace.blogspot.com
...So I ordered these t-shirts...
Post a Comment