Tuesday, February 01, 2011

"Quarterly" Update ???!!!

I am not even sure WHERE to start!
I want to just jump right in and start posting about our trip to Ethiopia....but that seems weird, since my last post was OCTOBER!?!?

So, catching up....

In NOVEMBER, Chad had a HUGE career change. Enter: Timmons Feed and Farm Supply, Inc. We believe that this business opportunity is a gift straight from the hands of God....and we will be careful to give Him all the glory as it grows to its full potential!! :)


In DECEMBER, my father....Howard Leedy.....passed away after a long struggle with Parkinson's. How do you post about that? I will just say that I am PRIVILEGED to have had THIS man for a dad!!! the life lessons he taught by example...the lives he impacted...the joy he brought.... most people could live 175 years and not live half the life my dad did. I am proud. I am blessed. and I miss him.




In JANUARY.....Ethiopia.



And that is where I will start to pick up the story....soon. :)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Can't wait to hear more! :)

I love that picture of your dad.

I love YOU!

Stacy said...

ps: your link for the feed store isn't working. But I'm googling it so I can see your page!

Stacy said...

Done.

And can I say...
I LOVE your feed store mission statement! You're so cute to come up with it. :)

As For Our House...We will serve the Lord. said...

Stacy,
I think I fixed the link...thanks for bringing to my attn.! AND...thank you for your sweet words!! :)