Monday, August 14, 2006

Back to blogging....really???

I cannot believe what a blog-slacker I have been! And I cannot believe that some of you are still so faithful to check in each day, even though so many "post-less" days have passed!!

Tomorrow is the first day of school for Brock and Erica...so I plan to post about that.
Then...an update on Micah (who is doing GREAT!! by the way)
Then...I have a series of "catching up" posts to share...

There certainly has been no shortage of things to post about...but a definite shortage of time and motivation to do it.

Please don't give up on this blog yet...!!!!! =)

2 comments:

family footprints said...

Glad to see you back! I'll be watching for all updates! Good luck to Brock and Erica on their first day of school!

Ali

Anonymous said...

Okay Michelle I won't give up on you... yet! :-)

Can't wait to hear how all your kiddos are doing!
Stephanie