The kids have been LOVING it! They have been out of school since last Monday....a full week!!
We have tried to do all the things you are supposed to do when there is lots of snow....
...sledding
...four-wheeling (Thanks, Garrett!)
...hot chocolate (and LOTS of it!)
...sleeping in
...games in front of a toasty fire
...digging tunnels in snow drifts
...card games with friends
Is there anything we are forgetting?


God's voice thunders in marvelous ways;
he does great things beyond our understanding.
He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,'
and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.'
Job 37:5-6




2 comments:
Fun pictures!
I can't believe the kids have had a FULL week off! Woo hoo!!! :)
Love you all,
Stacy
Yes, I know what is missing! My snow! Our area of NC has hardly gotten 1 inch this winter!!! As much as I don't want tons, I do want to be able to play in the snow a LITTLE bit!!!
Post a Comment