All 3 kids did a GREAT job traveling...and once we got here, we were reminded WHY we would subject ourselves to 18 (? or so) hours driving. We arrived in time to play on the beach, swim in the gulf & in the pool, grocery shop, make spaghetti, and then swim some more (Brock and Erica, that is.....Micah was passed out in his "crib away from crib")!!
Here is the pool/beach view just a few steps outside our door...
Brock and Erica enjoyed their night-swim...
We even spotted some Florida wildlife!!.....
As we are surrounded with palm trees, I couldn't help but reflect...
The next day the great crowd that had come for the Feast heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting,
"Hosanna!"
"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!"
"Blessed is the King of Israel!" Jesus found a young donkey and sat upon it, as it is written,
"Do not be afraid, O Daughter of Zion;
see, your king is coming,
seated on a donkey's colt."
John 12:12-15




2 comments:
Michelle,
I don't know if you remember me - I am Barbara Christian, mom to the "other" Micah. I saw you are in FL - I live in Valdosta, GA, and I am sure you passed through here on your way. On the way home, if you need a break, or even if you just stop for gas in Valdosta, call me 229-242-2671. I'd love to meet you, and let the two Micahs meet.
Barbara
Michelle!
YAY! Glad you made it safe and sound!
~Stacy
Post a Comment