So I want to write this super sweet birthday post to my very best friend. It is her birthday, after all. And she deserves it!
Should I list 25 things that I love most about her? (one for each year of her life....WINK, WINK!)
Or should I mention the three million things that are fun to do with her?
Maybe I should go on and on about the thousands of hours that she has spent listening to me pour out my heart to her?
Or what about all the lessons she has taught me about friendship, parenting, marriage, and LIFE?
Wonder if I could do an acrostic thing with her name? C is for the concerts that I LOVE to go with you to....A is for.....
Nah, I think I will just do this....
Happy Birthday, Carrie. God blessed my life beyond measure when He formed our friendship....a friendship that was born first and foremost out of our mutual desire to grow in our walk with Him. I love you dearly and pray that we celebrate many more birthdays...maybe next year it will be in our new coffee-shop!!!
And rest up, girl. We have some SERIOUS birthday shopping to do tomorrow!
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Carrie!!!
And wait, what is this about a new coffee shop? Are you girls going to open one? What will you name it? Do tell. I wanna hear this dream, too!
~Stacy
OK, so I have to post as anonymous due to the fact that my password does not work anymore because it has been sooooo long since I have "blogged!" Anyway, what kind and sweet words, thank you for a great birthday!! You are the BEST!! I love you! For your next birthday maybe I will even get you those awesome pants you wanted so badly at TJ MAXX...as repayment for my awesome present of course!!! Now that I know what you really want:)
BFF
Carrie
Post a Comment