Is it just me.....or is this one of the coolest pictures you have ever seen?? Thanks to Syd for the great party idea, and thanks to Julie for the great party pictures!!!! oh, here....I just have to post a few more....
Saturday, May 12, 2007
"Photos by Julie"
Last weekend one of Erica's sweet friends had a birthday party. Seven girls dressed up in their pioneer dresses and went to Conner Prairie. Julie (the birthday girl's mom) snapped this photo. When I first saw it last night, I just fell in love with it!!! I "antiqued it" a bit......

Is it just me.....or is this one of the coolest pictures you have ever seen?? Thanks to Syd for the great party idea, and thanks to Julie for the great party pictures!!!! oh, here....I just have to post a few more....

Is it just me.....or is this one of the coolest pictures you have ever seen?? Thanks to Syd for the great party idea, and thanks to Julie for the great party pictures!!!! oh, here....I just have to post a few more....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
OH! VERY cute, I agree. Those girls are SO Little House-looking! :)
~Stacy
How neat! It is like looking at an old picture! Except the bottled water in one girls hand. :-)
Post a Comment