No more praying that my iPhone gets lost or broken....that is just NOT nice!! :)
So....the whole "blogging more consistently" is not working out so great....but I have not...I will not...give up!!
Here are some of the "goings on" around OUR HOUSE lately:
**The puppies have all found loving homes!!! Can a get a great big giant YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE-YAHOOOOOOO!! on that one!?!?
**Micah had his cast removed! He will be in his splint for 1 more week...then all of his "orthopedic interventions" should be complete!
**Papaw (my dad) is doing well now (finally!). He had a fairly LONG recovery from his surgery, including a huge weight loss (sign me up for that part, would ya'?? Being the good daughter that I am, I tired to gain everything he lost so that overall as a family we would just maintain!!). Anyway, he is back to a regular diet now and doing very well. I am hoping that as he starts to GAIN back the weight he lost, I will be able to do my part to keep that delicate balance intact.
**I am into my 3rd week of a new morning routine that includes a quiet time and some exercise (something other than repeatedly reaching for the snooze button, that is!!!!) I have been amazed at the difference this has been making in my days! (I will try to post on this soon....and by "soon" I really do mean sometime sooner than you might expect, based on my recent blog habits!!)
Well.
There now.
I managed a blog post.
And I still have my iPhone, Stacy.
And I really miss you, Amber....but it is so fun to a get a word from you here and there. I DEFINITELY think you should start a blog (you just have to ignore all the "pressure"....I have obviously learned to overlook and forgive all those meanie comments that some people leave!)
And we prayed for you tonight at our women's Bible study, Stephanie!!! You are very consistently in my thoughts and prayers!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
hi. i miss you.
i'm glad to see you're not giving up on posting. :)
that makes me happy.
i was KIDDING about the iphone. (although i don't know that it's safe for you to have one what with the emails you type me AS YOU'RE DRIVING and all, but, ya know.. other than that i'm happy for you about it.)
love you MUCH!!!
~stacy
I am so proud of you for your commitment to your "new schedule" HOWEVER, it is definitely putting a damper on our "late night outings" and my phone usage in the evening!! And, the worst part, I can't even complain because you are spending time with someone way more important than me :)
Thank Michelle for having more women of God join the prayers for K!! I am so happy to hear that Papaw is doing better and that Micah's cast is off!
Very impressed with the new morning routine and feeling a liiiittle guilty about mine! (or lack of!)
Hi! I finally figured out this whole blog comment thing. Thank you for the warm welcome to your blog. I have been mentioned more on yours than on my own sisters! You should come out to Bellingham again soon. Oh and are you excited to watch the Colts in the Super Bowl? Oh yeah thats right they didn't quite make it did they:)Haha
Post a Comment