
Brock just recently finished his first season of swimming.
It's not that he just learned to swim (he accomplished that at 4 or 5 years old)....but he has never swam competitively before.
We were so excited that he tried it. AND THAT HE LOVED IT!!
He learned so much and improved on every stroke...not to mention those flip turns!
We are so proud of him for trying something new and working so hard at it!!!!
AND then there was this....
Toby Mac---

AND JEREMY CAMP---


In concert together!!!
Maybe I should have posted bigger pictures. But I came to the conclusion that the pictures really don't do it justice...I should have had some video (but is that illegal??!!!???)
Anyway, it turns out that I didn't even have a picture of MY MOST FAVORITE THING OF THE WHOLE NIGHT anyway... the 3 friends that were sitting beside me!!! Carrie, Colleen, Sheila and I had a great time!! A girls night out! ROCK ON!!!
And because I am SO mad that I didn't get a picture of us at THIS concert...I decided to grab one from the archives of us at THIS concert instead.




2 comments:
What fun--- and to share it with your buddies!!!
Wow, look at all of our hair! Anyway, as much as I love Toby and J.C. I'm ready to go see Mac again, I think you feel the same way. And by the way, no more coffee at 10p.m. for me!
Love Ya,
Carrie
Post a Comment