I would have to check the archives, but I do not think that I have ever "live blogged" before. I am not sure the I have ever really been motivated to write about what I am doing "at this moment"...
Until last night.
I thought about it.
And then decided I would take way too much effort (you know...like getting UP and walking across the room to get my laptop.)
But I SO wanted to share with SOMEONE just how much fun I was having. And I would have called one of you...but that would have taken me getting up to find the phone.
Picture this:
Me.
In bed.
Watching the Olympics (I need to stop here to thank Chad for moving the TV into our bedroom last night. Only for the Olympics. And then it will be removed. I have just never been a fan of a TV in our bedroom.)
Anyway...back to my Utopia:
Me.
In bed.
Watching the Olympics.
Quedoba's chips and pico de gallo!!
Followed by Premium M&M's. (the Raspberry Almond ones)
Leaning back against my new pillow.
Seriously.
I am getting all warm and fuzzy just remembering it now.
I don't know...maybe you just had to be there.
But that would have gotten crowded for sure!!
:) Have a great day.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I can't believe you didn't call me, seriously...chips and salsa, m&m's AND the Olympics. I have been loving watching the swimming...I didn't want to go to bed last night because I wanted to see Michael Phelps get yet another gold medal!!! It is so exciting!!!!
Post a Comment