Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, big boy!



This little guy turned 3 today...can you believe it??
So many thoughts are flooding my mind right now, I don't even know where to start...

*thoughts of AMAZEMENT at the many God-ordained events that took place on this day, 3 years ago, in a Guatemala City hospital to bring this child into our family.

*thoughts of GRATITUDE to a woman who lovingly chose life for a son she knew she could never care for.

*thoughts of INDEBTEDNESS as I remember the special moms at Hannah's Hope that poured LOVE into our son until God would bring him home!

*thoughts of OVERWHELMING THANKFULNESS to a God who chose to bless our family beyond what we could have ever imagined.

*thoughts of JOY as I consider the thousands of smiles and hours of laughter that this little boy has brought to those around him!

*thoughts of CURIOSITY as I wonder what the years ahead will bring.

...and so very much more!!


Happy Birthday, Micah!
We love you!

1 comment:

fiaschetti said...

happy belated birthday! I can't believe they're turning THREE!