Thursday, October 09, 2008

Please pray for Gummie!

Hi all.
Please join us in praying for Gummie.
She is having surgery today. (She would probably say "I am FINALLY having surgery")
I will not go into all the gory details...suffice it to say that she is is having her female parts "re-enforced". Which is why I seriously considered titling this post "One More Reason to Consider Adoption"!! :)

Anyway...
Please pray for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

2 comments:

fiaschetti said...

Poor Gummie!

lucky me, tho, as I have been negligent in stopping by your blog and I wandered by on a day there is a recent post. I've been so negligent I only JUST learned you met Third Day! you must have been soooo excited! also great to see you and Stacy got another visit. hope you're all as well as we are!
www.xanga.com/fiaschetti
(just in case your computer crashed and you lost some links like I did!)

Anonymous said...

how is Gummie doing?