Tuesday, February 03, 2009

A very inadequate post.


I just wanted to post to let everyone know that we made it back home safely!
Our trip to Ethiopia was amazing.
As we have started to share with family and friends, we are learning that there are really not adequate words.
There are so many emotions, it seems impossible to process all of it.
I will certainly post more in the near future (as I wade through my hundreds of pictures)!!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

I can't wait to see all of your pictures. And hear all of your stories.

I miss you, friend.

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

I think it's funny that my previous comment says I left it at "6:58 am".

Um, NO. It is actually 3:58 am, here in WA.

I must try to get back to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle I can not wait to hear more and see more in pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dieing to hear all about it!

amber

Erica said...

Oh friend. Inadequate is so true. Now that I have your address....thank you Jon! I'll be sending you the $$ I owe Chad!!! He gave me birr and I never paid him! It was so fun to meet you guys in person. You two are pretty incredible. Much love.