It's not that we were keeping it a secret, it's just that I haven't been posting at all lately (what? you noticed?!?!)
But, for those of you that didn't already know...we are adopting again!!!!
This time, from Ethiopia.
We have been gathering all the paperwork and praying like crazy for God's hand in all this!
Hopefully, our completed home study will arrive in the mail tomorrow, I will do some quick photocopying and GET OUR DOSSIER SENT IN TO ALL GOD'S CHILDREN!
For those of you who know the "adoption lingo" and love timelines as much as I do...I have added our adoption timeline to the sidebar.
We ask that you would please join us in praying for:
*God's timing
*the sweet child(ren) who will become part of our family
*preparation of our family (especially Brock, Erica and Micah)
*God's perfect sovereign hand to been directing the path ahead of us!!
If there is one thing we learned through Micah's adoption, it's that God's plan and timing are perfect and WELL worth waiting for!!!!
Stay tuned!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment