
We had a great time on vacation! At the last minute, because we had so much fun last year, we decided to go back to Yellowstone and Montana (instead of the historical tour of the the East coast that we had been planning). It was beautiful....BEAUTIFUL!! The kids was fabulous travelers....3,615 miles (with ZERO DVD's)! I have been guilty of giving my friend Colleen a hard time about vacationing every year to the Yellowstone area (saying things like "You know, there are other beautiful parts of the country you should see!") ....well, lets just say that I made my list of things we want to do "next year"...uhumm...oops, I meant, next time?!?!
This year we decided to stay a couple of nights in Montana, so we found a little cabin to rent. Check out the view from our little cabin in the Beartooth Mountains!!

On a super happy note:
The day before we left for vacation, our dossier was approved and we were put on the waiting list at 10! Crazy! That should translate into a referral in the next 3 to 4 months....of course, it could be sooner or later than that! If there is one thing we learned through Micah's adoption, it's that God is IN CONTROL, and His TIMING IS PERFECT!!!




4 comments:
congratulations on getting on the waitlist!!! our dossier was approved last friday and we are #14on the boys list!!!
Hi...I wanted to stop by (Adam and Christie pointed your blog out to me.) I beleive we are right behind you on the waitlist. We were given the number 10 on the same day as you...but Christy called back five minutes after giving me the number and told us another couple's Dossier was processed moments before ours so they were really number "10", not us. We then became number "11". What a God thing! I'm glad I found your blog. You can check us out at http://ourjourneyjohn1418.blogspot.com/. I added you to our blog list!
Congratulations!!! We are currently at #11, a little after you! We look forward to following your journey!
Not sure if you received my e-mail back, but i did send one. Can't wait to hear more of your adventure!
Post a Comment