Monday, May 15, 2006

On a gravel road in the midwest...

....we make our home.

I am so thankful for the skilled hands of my husband who built the roof over his family's head.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Great job on the photo! I can't wait to come visit!

Love you, sweet friend!
Even if you WOULD rather blog than IM me! ;)

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Great picture...although I don't think it does your home justice...
Chad truly is crafty.
WAY TO GO CHAD!

Anonymous said...

This is really a neat web site you guys. Erica, I love your jokes.
By the way, Dean is right, the picture does not do justice to your house. It's much prettier. Actually what makes it so special is all the love inside and surrounding it!!.

Well, gotta go
Love-n-stuff
Rita

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»