Erica and Dad VS. Brock, Micah and Mom. That's the usual line up.
Take a close look in this first picture....Micah is learning to line up behind the line of scrimmage (although you can see in the second photo that he doesn't really have the offensive system down yet!)
2 weeks ago, Brock actually spray-painted sidelines and endzones in the grass.
Erica is becoming quite the wide-receiver.
Seriously. Tonight it was 35 to 28 in a sudden death overtime....although Micah went on the bedtime-reserve roster somewhere in the 3rd quarter.
But not before he gave us his best impression of a tree losing it's leaves....
Oh how I do love fall.
And to add to the delight of it all, just look what I picked up at Bath and Body Works this week....
If you haven't bought your "fall scent" candle yet, I HIGHLY reccommend this one! I can tell you already that I will be heading back for another.




5 comments:
I love family football games! Although when I was growing up it was mostly baseball. I'm so looking forward to the day when our whole family can get out there- I'm hoping for a whole football team!
I just wanna know who took the picture!?
You guys are fun parents!
~Stacy
what fun!! You guys are the quintessential happy, involved family. you ever have trouble in Timmonsland? do your kids ever not do their chores? ever sass you? please tell me yes.
How fun that your family does that, I love it, so much fun!
Mmmm...the candle makes me want a fall scent now!
What fun family time! Isn't football great?
Post a Comment