What an awesome blessing to get to spend the weekend with my sweet friend, Stacy!!!!!
It has been over two years now that God first planted the seed of this friendship as our families prepared to bring home our newest sons! Since then, it is amazing to see how God has continued to grow our friendship across many, many miles.
We will spend the weekend hanging out, catching up, eating lots....and hopefully finding a cow for that girl to milk!!!!
Stay tuned for pics....or should I try to snag a video of that???
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How nice are YOU?!?!?
I love you! Thank you for arranging that. You are the BEST! (Is this just part of your ploy to get us to move to Indiana?)
~Stacy
awww!! two years. wow!
Michelle, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I perused your blog as well after Stacy announced her visit to go see you. How wonderful that you guys shared your adoption experience. Your little Micah is such a doll. I just think this is such a fun way to meet other women!
I just posted my pumpkin cheesecake recipe, so you'll definitely have to check it out. In my experience, it does make for a very happy hubby. :)
Oh, and you are so sweet to see that Stacy received her milking fix. I love it! I'll be checking in on you as well. :)
Jodi
Post a Comment