Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to my dear (older) husband!!




Chad,

I have been trying all day to think of what type of bloggy-birthday post to do for you today…your 38th birthday. The problem I keep coming back to is this: In your humility, I think that you would just assume I not post anything at all.

Well….in my world of BLOG, that is just not acceptable.
You are my husband….I esteem you highly….and I want the whole world to know (or at least the 3 people who read this) that October 12 is a BIG deal to me! On this day, God chose to bring into this world a blonde-haired baby that would one day become my best friend and mate for life.

Happy Birthday, Chad.
I am very privileged to walk these years by your side. You bless me…and so many others…in ways that you are too humble to see.

I love you.
I love being YOUR wife!
Michelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD RAY!
I will restrain myself from another birthday poem...and just wish you a very Happy Day!
Love,
Carrie and Crew

Stacy said...

CHAD!!!!

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day! :)

~Stacy, Mark, Ella, Isaac and Isaias

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chad, even though you don't know me outside of Michelle talking about us (hopefully, occasionally!)

Stephanie
PS- hey you DO have atleast 3 readers!