Did I mention.....????
We packed up this morning and headed East.
We arrived in Baltimore, MD tonight. Whew! 12 hours of travel in all.....I think it can be done in 9, but not by us...and not with 3 kids.
We will spend the next 4 days hanging out with Uncle Mike (my brother) and a couple of days exploring our nation's capitol., too.
Stay tuned....
and, oh....about that "J"?!?!?!?
I wrote a post for our "J" scripture, with no intent to publish it...not sure how it posted...and I would delete it, EXCEPT for the fact that Stacy's comment made me laugh and I hate to delete it, too. So the "J" stays.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad to hear you made it! Have a great week.
Carrie
Thanks for clearing up the J mystery.
Glad you're there safe and sound. Can't wait to hear (and see. Pictures, please!) all about it!
~Stacy
Post a Comment