Sunday, November 04, 2007

A good laugh...

Maybe I was just a little slap-happy after a weekend of being on call....but this video made me giggle....have you seen it already? It is worth playing twice, I think.

He will yet fill your mouth with laughter
and your lips with shouts of joy.
Job 8:21




Thanks for still checking in....maybe I will get around to some real blog-posting this week!!??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just what I needed- a big laugh! Thanks Michelle!!!

Stacy said...

i saw this awhile back.. hilarious!

~stacy

Anonymous said...

I've seen this one before, but it's still hysterical! :)
amber ramsey

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll try to leave a comment now and then instead of just being nosey and checking in on your family.

Thanks for your help today! They'll never be a doctor that I trust as much as you, especially when it comes to my babies.

I was reading your comments about Micah calling you mom and I feel your pain. Ellie will still call me mama once in a while and when she does my heart just melts.