Perhaps I shouldn't....
But how could I not???
Something that makes me laugh this hard needs to be shown right here...
I am in NO WAY trying to be disrespectful to my man...I personally think that I am married to a very tough man...who continues to work hard, whether he is sick or not. But lets just face it, the "Man-Cold" is a real illness that must be respected (dare I say FEARED??) by all women!!!
Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OH MY WORD!!! My husband and I were JUST talking about this! He will work through his cold but he has what I call the "sick martyr" syndrome. I still tease about the time he caught a cold after I had it and then he said to me (no joke) " You couldn't have been as sick as I am" Yes, but I just didn't talk about it all the time. :-)
Post a Comment