Tuesday, December 25, 2007

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!!!



We pray that you and your family have had a WONDERFUL day celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is truly the greatest gift of all eternity...not just on Christmas, and not just on the day we accept Him....but EVERY day...for all time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2007!!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

CUTE PICTURE! love you guys!

~stacy

fiaschetti said...

so great to see your pic! miss you guys!

Susan said...

What a great picture. I've been out blog surfing tonight and I have to say I was excited when I read a few posts down about your "friend" party. My family plays Hand and Foot. I can never find other people who know that game.

Happy New Year!

:-) Susan

Stacy said...

Hi.

I would still like to read your blog.

If you blogged, that is.

On a regular basis.

Or semi-regular basis.

Which you don't.

Really.

At all.

So...

Uh, did you need Mark to do a guest blog for you?

[But he'd just talk about the Steelers.]

Or maybe set one of your kids down at the computer and have them post?

Or maybe just post a picture?

Every now and then?

Okay.

I love you LOTS!!!

~Stacy

4chicksandahunter said...

I was thinking the same thing Stacy!
Michelle is my blogger mentor and look she is not even blogging.