Sunday, December 09, 2007

I love these kids!! (Not to mention their parents!)


One of the very fun things about having great friends...is that they have really cool kids! We were so blessed to get to host the "friends Christmas party" Saturday night...8 grown-ups (I debated about using THAT term to describe us!) and 12 kids! As usual, the noise level was quite high...and the massive quantity of food was somewhat embarrassing (clam chowder, beanie weenies, veggie pizza, shrimp dip, spinach-artichoke dip, sausage balls, stuffed mushrooms, crab dip, cookies, sugar cream pie, key lime pie, fudge...and I cannot even remember what else!!!)

Of special note THIS year....there were no corneal abrasions! I cannot say the same about last year's gathering (special thanks to the foam-disc-shooting-guns that each person under the age of 15 received!)

Of other significance: Sheila won the card game (Hand & Foot).

2 comments:

4chicksandahunter said...

Way to beat Colleen Sheila!! I mean way to win Sheila!! Thanks for having us all over!!

The Gourley's

Anonymous said...

It is always a good nigth when there are no corneal abrasion! :-) Looks like sooo much fun!