+1....because I am a day late with this post.
I have decided that birthday posts to you are difficult to write.
Because what I am really doing is just telling you "publicly" what I pray that you already know in your heart.
Last year I wrote this:
"God blessed my life beyond measure when He formed our friendship....a friendship that was born first and foremost out of our mutual desire to grow in our walk with Him. I love you dearly and pray that we celebrate many more birthdays."
The thing I love most about our friendship is Christ.
...praying with you.... talking with you about what God is doing....studying His word with you...praying for you and your family.
God has shown us (several times) that our friendship is dependent upon Him. When we drift, we struggle. I believe that our friendship was a gift from God, and I believe that He will do whatever it takes to be sure we keep Him "center stage"!! I PRAISE HIM FOR THAT!
I love you!
OH....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
:)
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Carrie! :)
~Stacy
You may be a day late in posting, but I'm two days late in looking! Thank you for your sweet words, I also pray that God will continue to be the "center" of our friendship!! However, I thought the thing you loved most about our friendship was our mutual desire to someday be part of Third Day(the best band ever), now that Brad is gone I think our chances are strong.
AND thank you Stacy for the Birthday wish!!
Love you Michelle!!
Carrie
Post a Comment