I don't even know where to start...but I thought I would at least post a few pictures (of the 200 plus that I have taken so far!!)
I will definitely have to post much more later. But for now, here are a few highlights.
God's handiwork is AMAZING!!! I feel like these pictures don't even do it justice, because the landscape is so "expansive" that I can't fit it into a picture. But here are a few:


Our first day in Yellowstone was so fun! We have seen herds and herds of bison (and baby bison), many elk, a moose (with a baby!), and.....check this out....A BALD EAGLE! on the first day!!!

I could go on and on ....and I will later.....but I am heading to bed now. Exhausted. AND VERY BLESSED!




1 comment:
Those are AWESOME Michelle!!! There is something about seeing an eagle-- so majestic & such a symbol of our freedom!
Post a Comment