
Welcome to our family blog. We are hoping that this will be a fun way to journal our family experiences...and keep our family and friends up to date on what is going on in our lives. We named our blog "As For Our House" based on Joshua 24:14-15. As a family, we desire to throw away the "gods" of our society and have a household that is wholeheartedly serving the Lord.
What can you expect to read here? I am not sure, really. My (Michelle's) hope is that we will share the good, bad, happy, sad, and even the everyday normal things that happen in our lives...and how we feel about it.
What is the purpose of our blog?? Several things I think...
1. To keep a record--a journal, I guess--of our family experiences. My plan is to print out entries regularly and keep a "hard copy" in a binder for our family to keep forever and reflect back on. Hopefully, we will all be making entries from time to time.
2. To share with family and friends, especially during this exciting time in the life of our family...the addition of Micah Jonathan Timmons. We hope this will be a fun way for our loved ones to know what is happening in our happy home.
3. To glorify the Lord. I pray that through our reflections, the Lord will be held high and lifted up!!
Please visit us often ...and leave comments!!




6 comments:
I have to be the first one to leave a comment... I love it that you have a blog! :)
Love you, cute family in IN!
Stacy
Very nice BLOG....
I'll try to leave 1 comment every day ;)
Love to you and yours.....dean
First of all, this is the second time I've been on your blog, because the first time I had no idea how to leave a message! Second of all, you are so HIGH TECH! Until recently I didn't even know what a blog was, or if it was ok to blog or to be blogged or to even have a blog! I might have to get a blog, but maybe not let that Dean guy blog me, he sounds kind of corny!! :) Actually, a little stalker-like!I'd watch out for him...
your vbf
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Post a Comment