Friday, September 22, 2006

That's not MICAH'S duckie, Stacy!!

OH MY GOODNESS....call me obsessive, call me paranoid, call me psychotic....but I just had to be sure that y'all knew that grungy, gray duckie in the bottom picture is NOT Micah's duckie...it belongs to a patient of mine who clearly has loved that duckie to pieces! The sad thing is...the mom says that even after her duckie is washed, it still looks all gray....SEE!!!That is my point!!!

Ok....well, this is the end of the duckie debate...promise...I was accused of "having too much time on my hands"...which is clearly not true (I just apparently have a problem with prioritization).

Maybe my next post will be something of eternal value...ummm...or maybe not!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, whew! :)

Although I cannot imagine that you took the time to TAKE A PHOTO of that child's duckie in your office. GOODNESS! Time you could have been IM-ing ME!
;)
Stacy