Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Reflecting...and recovering!

The past several days have been filled with family, friends, FOOD and gifts. What a blessing to celebrate the birth of our risen Savior, Jesus Christ! Now that things are settling down a bit, I thought I would share some pictures from the past week...a "scrapbook" of our Christmas, I guess.

The stockings DID finally get hung "on the railing" with care!











Last week Chad and the kids COMPLETELY surprised me with a Willow Tree nativity set!!!









We celebrated with friends on Friday night! (Micah had already "hit the hay" before we got around to picture taking!)








Christmas morning was full of "squeals of delight"!!! =)








HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS!!!!!! We continued our tradition of baking Jesus a birthday cake...singing "Happy Birthday"...and the kids get to blow out the candle!







How cute is this little guy??? He was all smiles as we enjoyed our "1st Christmas" together.







The last couple days have been quiet...just relaxing...playing with our "new toys" and enjoying some time off! I have hardly been blogging at all (kinda nice...but I am starting to miss all of you!!). I am looking forward to another whole week without working! Yippeeee!

How about you?? How was your Christmas?? I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun to see the pictures! Wish WE were THERE! :) But we're SO looking forward to having you and Micah in our home... VERY SOON! :)

Love you ALL so much!
~Stacy