Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Smiling sooooooo big because....

Gasp! It happened. He really did it. I mean...we knew it was coming...we had seen all the signs...we have been through it all before with Brock and Erica...

So, why is it still so shocking, so surprising, and so very, VERY fun to see Micah start walking TODAY??!!??!! Don't get me wrong, he has been taking steps for a good two weeks now. But, TODAY it happened....HE TOOK OFF ACROSS THE ROOM!

Gasp! Our baby is growing up!

I am not sure what is more fun, though...watching Micah take those wobbly little steps with his hands held high in the air...OR...Brock and Erica as they wait (with open arms and big smiles, and a little bit of body-english) for Micah to walk over to them and lunge into their arms.

Anyway...at the risk of sounding proud...we are ALL smiles tonight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I can't believe you neglected this HUGE fact in your email! :)

Happy walking, Micah!!! :) What a big boy you are!

~Stacy

fiaschetti said...

wow! I can't believe it already!

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive it!!!! What a reason for big smiles:-)

4chicksandahunter said...

I am so excited Micah, now when you are sitting with mommy and daddy in church and you want to come sit with me you can just get up and walk to me all by yourself!!Yeah!!