Definitely not as much time for blogging fun!
It is so easy to feel overwhelmed with so many things on the "to do" list, isn't it?? I was blessed by a song that the children sang during the Children's Christmas program at our church yesterday...the chorus encouraged us to "keep the main thing, the MAIN thing" this Christmas. So....I will be doing my best to do just that! Hope you can, too!




3 comments:
It must be the "baby thing" that's the excuse I've been using, unfortunately my baby is turning 5, so I don't know how much longer I can use it! Every year I say I'm going to have everything done early...I think I need to just clarify what early means!!
yes, it's approaching much faster this year. Oh wait. I too have the confounder of the new baby--so perhaps that's what it is! btw, your card arrived same day as Tracy Owen's. Same card. same happy look of a family finally complete w the new Guatemalan baby. just different family fotos. too funny.
yikes is right! are those stockings hung yet?
how was your day?
:) love you, dear friend of mine!
~Stacy
Post a Comment