Monday, April 09, 2007

P-O-W-E-R!!!!!!

First, there was the Easter morning sermon from our pastor. Power. As Christians, we have available to us...IN us...the power of God. The very power that raised Jesus from death. That power should be evident in my life. Power!!

Then, just a few hours later, there was this video clip on the LPM (Beth Moore's) blog. Power. The power of the resurrection is the same power that changes my life daily. Power!! Hmmmmmmm, that's what I had just taken away from Pastor John's message.

Not 10 minutes later, I was blessed by this post by Ann at Holy Experience. Power. There it is again....the powers of the resurrection...my new life....power to live a holy life, pleasing to God. Power!!

Finally, I stumbled across (obviously not a coincidence at this point) the video that I posted yesterday. Mighty is the power of the cross.....

It was as if I could just hear God saying "Michelle, are you getting this one yet??"

And now, I have been deep in thought....
Is God's power EVIDENT in my life? Do I really grasp the power that I have in Jesus? I sing "there's power in the blood"...but do I LIVE it??? How would my "day-in and day-out" life look differently if I were continually allowing the power of the Holy Spirit to control my day??

Power.

Teach me, Lord. You have my full attention. I am getting this one....and I want it to make a difference.

No comments: