Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Something "deep"...something not.

First the something not.
I had to smile today when I was examining an 18 month old boy (for a check-up) who was throwing a HUGE fit....and I mean HUGE. As he was screaming at the top of his lungs, thrashing around everywhere...his 5 year old sister steps closer to me and says, in the cutest little voice ...."Ummmmmmm, excuse me, he doesn't really LIKE doctors." OH--As if I hadn't noticed!


Speaking of not noticing things.
Here is the "something deep". It will take a few minutes but I found it entirely worth the time!!
Yesterday I read this post from Ann at Holy Experience. I loved it. Even read it out loud to Chad. Then today my brother, Mike, forwarded me the link to the entire Washington Post article (which I had not read yet, but have now). If you have a few minutes, go read it. If not, then DEFINITELY go read it!!

Anyway....makes me wonder: What amazing masterpieces of our Heavenly Father do I pass by everyday??...many, I am sure.

Father, forgive me. Help me to see your art....even when there is no frame.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That's HILARIOUS! Nice that she felt the need to point it out.

I read Ann's post, too. And then followed her link to the WA post to read the entire article. Fascinating.

Love you!
~Stacy