Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The 2nd best idea I had today.

I had been dreading one certain project for days.
I needed to wash...REALLY wash...2 items.
1.) Micah's carset.
2.) The rug in the garage.

My plan was to take them....one by one...into the tub that has a hand held shower attachment. I could soak 'em, scrub 'em, and rinse 'em there in the tub.
UGHHHH! All that bending and splashing. I was dreading it! We have access to a power washer....but what a pain to get it all out and set it all up.

Then this morning it hit me....

So Micah and I pitched the carseat (we used our other one) and rug into the back of my truck and headed into town.
To the carwash.

After inserting a couple of quarters, I stood back and sprayed!!! No bending. No splashing.
Wonder of all wonders!
It worked great!!
And we had fun doing it!
Hmmmmm.......what can we power wash next???






OH...the 1st best idea I had today??
That was when I ageed (or dare I confess......"I suggested") that Micah and I have an impromptu meeting with Carrie at the ICE CREAM PARADISE.... for a turtle sundae. You must understand....ICE CREAM PARADISE will be closing for the season in just 5 more days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree those are two very good ideas! Especially the visit to ICP!! It's always so sad when they close for the winter:( We better stock up before Sunday!
:)Carrie

Anonymous said...

What a fun day Michelle!!!! Micah looked like he enjoyed the "car(seat) wash"