Friday, December 29, 2006

Extreme Room Makeover!

What better way to spend the day than to do some SERIOUS redecorating!?!?

I have been promising Brock that we would re-do his room in "John Deere"...and today was finally the day! In exactly 24 hours, his room got an extreme makeover. His grandma ("Gummie") gave Brock all the John Deere "stuff" for Christmas...all we had to provide was the paint and the elbow grease.

He LOVES the results!! Here...take a peek.

BEFORE (the sports room):





AFTER (John Deere mania!!):
...and YES, that IS a giant John Deere logo painted on the wall!!!





Seriously...all that in 24 hours!!
Special kudos to my sweet friend, Carrie, who came at just the right time to help out...I was seriously losing steam! She must REALLY love me (or Brock) because this is the second time she has helped me paint this room!!!




OH....and in case you were thinking that the floor looked a little empty...fear not...look what happened just 1 hour later...



Now I just have to recover the rest of the house...while I was focused on Brock's room the last 24 hours...the rest of the house FELL APART! Will the fun never end????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BROCK! What an awesome room! :) And what an awesome mom for all the painting she did in there! :)
It looks GREAT! :)
~Stacy

Anonymous said...

Very cool for Brock!

Anonymous said...

Brock's room looks awesome. My dad would definitely approve!! :) Sheila