Erica wanted to make some PJ's for her American Girl doll.
I am NOT a seamstress...seriously...1 year of 4-H sewing...and then there were those pillow cases we made in home-ec class in high school. Anyway, it was enough to make me think we could tackle a pair of PJ's. And, so we did. Erica did almost all the sewing on the bottoms!!
Don't look too close. We made our own pattern.
They may not be perfect, but Erica thinks they are "VERY PRETTY"!


Next up....Erica wants to do some pattern shopping....stay tuned!




2 comments:
I am sooo impressed!!!
I STILL remember this awful pair of gray elastic waist pants that I made in 8th grade home ec. I told my mom the other day that I want to learn to sew (but memories of those pants make me doubt I can!)
Hey girls! Is there anything your mom can't do Erica? She's amazing! Audrey wants to be a "fashion designer" and has ask several times if she can make an outfit. I've not been brave enough to try it! You've inspired us to give it a whirl!
Amber
Post a Comment