Sigh.
Back to work after almost 2 weeks away from the office!
I "eased" back into it by:
1. Taking Erica with me....she was begging to go, and I LOVE it when my kids want to go with me!!
2. Just couldn't pull out those "professional clothes" this week...stickin' with the jeans for another couple of days!!
So...how about you?? Getting back into the usual routine yet?
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Two weeks away? Who's been tending to all the sick kids in Indiana? :-)
That's so funny. I work at a college and when the staff came back to work after only 1 week of vacation, half of us wore jeans! Some of the students who came by the office joked about it, "What is this? Relaxed dress code since we're supposed to be away?" It's so much easier to ease back into work with some jeans on!
Post a Comment