Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Very Full Day

Yep….it was a BUSY Saturday!

Erica’s basketball game.
Then Brock’s basketball tourney.
Then Micah’s post-placement visit with our social worker.
Then dinner with Tim, Ali, Tyler, Zack and Faith.

Whew…busy day.
The kids all fell asleep on the way home from dinner…a very quiet ride home, for sure.

I think Chad may have even caught a few zzzzzzzz’s on the way home…and HE was driving!!!

Fortunately there is nothing on the agenda for tomorrow, I am hoping for a very restful Sabbath.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But was he wearing his SEATBELT? Chad, that is. That's what I want to know.

~Stacy
ps-VERY cute picture!

Susan said...

Oh how cute!! I hope that you are rested now. I've been visiting your blog today as a result of surfing the CWO blogring. I love Indy and I LOVE mountains (like you mentioned in your post below).

Have a GREAT week...

Blessings.

:-) Susan

family footprints said...

We are so glad that you included us in your busy day. Thanks for a fun dinner and great company.

Ali