If your name is not Barbara...well, you can still read it, but it won't really apply.
Barbara, I wasn't sure how best to reach you...so I decided to just post a note to you on our blog, in hopes that you would stop by again. I am sorry that we were not able to "hook up" on our drive back from Florida. But, I would very much love to hear how your Micah is doing (AND see pics!) If you have time, email me: doctimmons44@yahoo.com...I would love to hear from you!
To all of you "non-Barbara-readers"...have a GREAT weekend! The forecast for IN weather: sunny and maybe 80 degrees!! You know what that means???.....yep.....YARD WORK!!!! =)
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
you are too goofy! good plan. NIck and John are down your way somewhere. Tennis tourney in INdianapolis. In case you run into them on the highway--as you seem to have luck in doing that kind of thing--say hi. :-)
from a "non-barbara", I accept your wishes for a great weekend. Sunday should be close to 80 here too, so it means yardwork for us too. My neighbors can all enough the hilarious site of me using the tiller! Me and the tiller bouncing around the garden area!
Post a Comment