
I am Erica. While mom was getting Micah ready for bed I got on. This is the first time I blogged alone.I did this in Guatamala ,but mom knew. I have been good,if you wanted to know. I am excited for Micah's first birhtday. He is turning 1. I keep on telling him he is going to be a whole number , not a fraction. Sorry,I can't think of any thing else to put. Bye.
Your friend,
Erica
A.K.A The fourth grader
The goat lover
Your friend,
Erica
A.K.A The fourth grader
The goat lover




4 comments:
Hey goat lover! Great post and pic. Love ya tons!
Aunt Ali
Hi ERica- Thank you posting. I really enjoyed it!
Stephanie
Good Post Erica! You are going to be a blogging guru like your mom one of these days and then Madi is going to be "like, Erica is always on the computer and she never has time to play!" Ha! Ha!
Have a good day!
Carrie
Erica,
LOVED your post. :)
And great picture! :)
~Stacy
Post a Comment