aka: Dad and Mom
aka: Paps and Nana
aka: Paps and Nana
Last night Chad's parents came for dinner to celebrate their 42 years of marriage. 42 YEARS OF MARRIAGE! I love it!!!
In a day and age when there are so many "family feuds", I am very blessed to have in-laws that BLESS our family.
...they are committed to one another
...they build up our marriage (Chad and I's)
...they invest much time, energy and love into the lives of our children
...the list could go on and on (and most certainly includes readily available, high-quality babysitting!!)
Happy 42nd Anniversary!! and we pray for many, many more!!
In a day and age when there are so many "family feuds", I am very blessed to have in-laws that BLESS our family.
...they are committed to one another
...they build up our marriage (Chad and I's)
...they invest much time, energy and love into the lives of our children
...the list could go on and on (and most certainly includes readily available, high-quality babysitting!!)
Happy 42nd Anniversary!! and we pray for many, many more!!





3 comments:
I bet you are their favorite daughter-in-law!! Happy Anniversary Dick and Sue!!
With Love,
The Gourley's
Happy Anniversary Dick and Sue! That is awesome 42 years! What an inspiration to us all!
LOL,
Ali
Happy Anniversary! :)
~Stacy (who wishes I'd been able to meet you when we were in IN!)
Post a Comment