
Seriously...don't ask!!
Let's just say....the last couple of days, I think that I could almost hear my snooze button saying "Hey girl, where you been?? Glad to see you are back!!"
Well, Mr. Snooze, don't get used to it. I am not giving up....just a minor set-back!!
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
1 Corinthians 10:12-14




2 comments:
Michelle- I pulling for you! You know I love my snooze button and am so impressed by your conquering of yours!
You know there is a secret to over coming “the snooze button”……………just don’t turn on the alarm!! hehe
God has blessed me with two beautiful alarms and they did not come with snooze buttons!!
Post a Comment