I don't post many recipes...but you HAVE to know about this one! I stumbled on it last week, today I tired it for a pitch-in...it was a HUGE hit...lots and lots of requests for the recipe. It was so very easy and seems too simple to be so yummy....you just have to try it to believe it.
SLOW COOKER CREAMED CORN
1 1/2 packages (16 oz) frozen corn
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup butter or marg
1/2 cup milk
1-2 Tbls sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat cream cheese, butter, milk, sugar in saucepan until melted.
2. Place frozed corn in slow cooker.
3. Pour melted mixture over corn.
4. Slow cook on high for 1 hour, then low for 3 hours.
That's it!!
I doubled the recipe and it was "gobbled up" quick!
Just in time for Thanksgiving...give it try and let me know what you think!
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Corn schmorn. Now for the other 17 recipes you need to give me???? *Great big sigh*
~Stacy
I came across your blog checking out all the great work that Susie does and I just had to let you know that this is one of my favorite recipes. I ran across it a couple of months ago and make it all the time now. It is so easy to make and so good to eat! I really have enjoyed looking over your blog.
Post a Comment