Friday, November 17, 2006

Extreme "Our House" Makeover!!!

Yippeeee!!! "Our House" got redecorated! Were you surprised?

A big thank you to Susie at Blurbird Blogs for the design and for being patient with me as a asked question after question! Thanks, Susie!!

Now I know how to do blockquotes, too! This is my first try...and it worked! How fun is this??


Enough of this fun, though...My REAL house needs an extreme makeover...Chad's family is coming here for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, and there is still MUCH cooking and cleaning to do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL!!! It looks amazing- I thought I typed in the wrong web address.

Anonymous said...

Your "makeover" looks great!!

4chicksandahunter said...

Beautiful Blog, I especially like your little signature at the bottom of each blog...very personal!
Love ya,
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Okay, WHO IS SUSIE AND HOW DO I FIND HER???? And, is it Susie or you who can show me how to do the blog quotes, too?

It looks amazing! Great job!
Stacy