
The verse of the day:
The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Day after day they pour forth speech, night after night they display knowledge. Psalm 19:1-2
This verse gives me goosebumps every time I read it! It is the verse that I had read and prayed the night before Brock pointed out the "I AM" in the sky to Erica and me!!!! Most of you know this story by now, if not, check back in...I will have post about it here soon!!! What a great verse to be reminded of on this happy day!!
The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Day after day they pour forth speech, night after night they display knowledge. Psalm 19:1-2
This verse gives me goosebumps every time I read it! It is the verse that I had read and prayed the night before Brock pointed out the "I AM" in the sky to Erica and me!!!! Most of you know this story by now, if not, check back in...I will have post about it here soon!!! What a great verse to be reminded of on this happy day!!




1 comment:
What a gorgeous picture! It makes me praise the Glory of God. I can't wait to hear Brock's story.
Love,
Ali
Post a Comment